The Juppy. It isn’t the kind of baby walker you sit your baby in and let them scoot themselves around the house. No, you actually have to be involved in the process. It’s a walker that actually helps them learn balance and gives them confidence. This is particularly nice if you have timid little ones like my twinsies.
You slip the juppy on over your babies clothes like a pair of pants, zip up the back, hold on to the straps, and help them toddle around the house. Everywhere we have pulled out the juppy we have had people commenting about its the unique ingenuity.
Dylan and Elliot are late walkers. They were 17 months old last week. They have been pulling up and cruising around furniture for months. (They rearrange my house furniture: pushing kitchen chairs, bar stools, ottomans, and anything else that is moveable all over the house.) They stand on their own and have even taken a few steps, but they just arent too interested in walking. They seem too be quite content getting around on their hands and knees.
But, both Dylan and Elliot love the Juppy! They get jealous watching the other one walk around in the Juppy and get anxious for their turn.
Things we Like About the Juppy
- It is compact. You can take it anywhere. In fact, we are able to fold it up and store it in our already over-full diaper bag
- It saves your back. You can help your baby learn to walk without leaning over. You get to stand upright the whole time and aid your sweet little one via straps that are provided.
- Our babies love it! They get so excited when they see the Juppy come out.
- It involves easy care and maintenance. There is no assembly required, the Juppy is ready to go right out of the package. It’s also machine washable: this is very important to a busy mama such as myself.
A Few Other Cool Things About the Juppy
- You can get the Juppy personalized with your child’s name. We didn’t do this since we have twins and just couldn’t choose to put one of the boys name on it and not the other!
- They have a new version of the juppy coming out soon: the Momentum. It’s an upgraded version with velcro straps over the back zipper for added security and softer hand grips for your comfort.
Enter to Win One of Your Own!
Be sure to enter our giveaway for a Juppy! Come back for bonus entries each day.